Searching for what are the best headphones for music production in 2019.In this guide you can easily find. you have a music production or you want to record any type of music, the headphone gets the most importance. As the sound quality and noise cancellation refer to a great one, you must be careful about the headphone that used. A good pair of headphones assists to record transparent, smooth and natural music.
There is a wide range of headphones in the market. But here we extend our helping hand with a view to offering the best headphones for music production. We work a lot to find out the best headphones in the market. Here we consider brand value, quality, and functionality of each headphone. If you have lack of time, you can easily find the best headphones for music production from this article.
It is better to read thoroughly the whole article. It helps you to get the best headphone depending on your needs. So, we suggest you go to the last.
Top 10 Best headphones for music production 2019
This headphone remains the epitome of the top most famous music production headphones depending on customer demand. Shure SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones can be individually matched with any acoustic or electrical instruments. It has a 40 mm thick drivers which suit best for unparalleled acoustic performance.
This top headphone features smooth and extended high-end sound quality. It is an open-back headphone that is designed for exceptionally natural as well as clear sound. The lightweight construction of this headphone makes it easy to use and carry. There is a stainless steel grille to enhance durability.
This headphone can remove internal resonance which is great for consistent performance. It is fully adjustable for comfortable listening. Collect this popular model from Shure and enjoy smooth music production.
- Acoustic performance with extended high end and proper bass
- Natural sound and wide stereo image
- Lightweight construction and grills the stainless steel for enhancing durability
- Improve linearity and eliminate internal resonance by the vented center pole piece
- Adjusted the ergonomic dual-frame and padded headband
- Very light on bass
- Heavy on treble
The song is one of the top most popular brands for an electrical device like headphones. For a long time, they ruled this industry with their amazing products. The quality of their products is incredibly amazing and too much user-friendly. These Sony MDR7520 Professional Studio Headphones are awesome for a music studio. Let’s see its features and functionality.
The headphone has a thick 50mm audio driver unit. It produces smooth and clear sound quality. This driver comes with an LCP diaphragm. It is built with a closed-ear design to offer the best sound quality. It uses wired connectivity technology for connecting with another device.
For studio use, it is an awesome headphone as it has a wide frequency response capability. Along with a high power handling capability of 4,000mW, it is a great choice for recording in the music studio.
- Construct with close ear-design along with 50 mm driver unit
- To connect another device wired connection technology is used
- The driver unit comes with LCP diaphragm
- 4,000mW handling capacity is awesome for excellent sound quality
- Wide frequency response capability is great for music recording
- No color variation
If you are looking for the best headphones for music production, our next choice is Sennheiser HD 600 Open Back Professional Headphone. With its amazing features and functionality, anyone can enjoy a smooth and noise-free audio environment. It is known to all of the Sennheiser users how this company designs its products with proper care.
Sennheiser HD 600 Open Back Professional Headphone is a lightweight headphone. It features aluminum voice coils. These coils can ensure that you can get an excellent smooth transient response. The headphone maintains optimum sensitivity which is required for a studio headphone.
With wired connectivity technology, it is great in handling noise. It can create a cool look and help to get stylish also. There is high quality and open metal earpiece covers made of mesh. So, there is no painful feeling in your ear while you are using it.
- Maintain optimum sensitivity by inner magnets
- Offers detachable and oxygen-free copper cable which is durable
- Built with high quality and sophisticated design
- Voice coils ensure smooth as well as the excellent transient response
- handling noise capability is great for music recording
- No color variation
- Price is so high
If it comes to a question of searching professional studio headphones, Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro Professional Studio Headphones can be a top choice. The design of this headphone is semi-open. It is a diffuse-field music production headphone. With a rugged and adjustable ear pad, they are capable of making an analytical sound.
This headphone offers a comfortable fit with soft and padded headband construction. It is robust. It is built with easy and adaptive construction because all the parts of this headphone are replaceable. It is really amazing! And the nominal sound pressure level of it is 96dB.
- Full professional studio headphone with amazing functionality
- Rugged, adjustable and soft padded headband construction
- All parts of this headphone are replaceable
- Transmission type wired and supplied in the nylon carrying case
- More comfortable with soft and adaptive construction
- Not both sided cable
- Sound pressure is high
The next one as the best headphones for music production is AKG K553 MKII. This headphone is so lightweight. It is made with an over-ear design to offer the optimal sound quality. With advanced technology, it offers great style, comfort, and performance.
The design of this headphone is closed-back technology. The padded ear cups make it more comfortable for long time use. It features 50mm low impedance. This produces a noise-free and isolated sound quality. It has 2d-axis and fold-flat mechanism which is great for both sound and flexibility.
With excellent noise isolation, it helps for great performance. It can perform well with virtually. Any headphone can be connected by its low impedance drivers. Its storage is quite enough. Pick them for awesome sound quality.
- You can enjoy foldable headphone in almost all the sides
- Offers wired connection technology to connect with device
- Comfortable and flexible to carry for transport or traveling
- Remove outside noise as its noise isolation is excellent
- Low impedance driver is a unique feature of this headphone
- No color variation
We should add an in-ear headphone on our list. For its high-performance level, Etymotic Research ER4SR Studio Reference Precision Matched In-Ear Earphone is one of the best choices for the studio. It is built with balanced armature drivers. Therefore, the sound quality is awesome and perfect in effect.
With a sleek, lightweight and laser-etched aluminum body, this pair provides a perfect fit. It includes awesome custom-tuned drivers. Thus, you will get a completely flat response. The effect of music can be observed properly. There are reinforced 5ft cables which are detachable.
This music headphone gives 35dB to 42dB of noise isolation capability. With a max output of 122 dB, you can customize the range that you want. However, they are small in size. And sometimes you may face a torsion problem while you are connecting.
- Can be balanced by excellent armature drivers
- Features 5ft and detachable MMCX cables for relaxing use
- The body of the headphone made of aluminum bodies with anodized finish
- offers 35 to 42 dB noise isolation ability for great sound quality
- Sleek and stylish design with comfortable use
- Wired make torsion problem
- Small in size
Before starting the description of these headphone features and functionality, it must be said about its design and look. Audio-Technica ATHM40x Professional Monitor Headphone is one of the most stylish headphones for music production. With cutting-edge engineering, it provides amazing user-friendly features.
ATHM40x is designed with robust construction and thick 40 mm drivers. It comes with rare as well as unique earth magnets. It tunes flat for incredibly smooth and accurate sound. By monitoring across the total frequency range, you get the proper frequency of your music.
It delivers excellent sound isolation in both noise-free and loud environments. Its material gives more durability and comfort at the same time. Pick this one for better sound quality.
- Full professional headphone with high quality and furnished design
- Features accurate and clear sound monitoring
- More durable for regular use and comfortable in use
- Provides excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Built with robust construction and amazing cutting-edge engineering
- Not so attractive in design
- All color isn’t available
Shure’s S series are great for high-level sound quality. This Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones is good for home and studio recording activities. It is a closed-back headphone. It is built with a circumaural and collapsible design. So, you can get more flexibility to use this headphone.
It is a detachable headphone with a coiled cable. It offers an enhanced frequency response which helps to get accurate sound. It delivers excellent audio quality with an extended range. It features impedance and power handling optimization. It suits well for great performance with professional audio devices.
It is lightweight and had plenty of padding on both ear pads. That way you can use them for a long time. You don’t have to face any type of pain. Besides all the advantages, it is not so durable. And the price rate is a little bit high.
- Offers enhancing frequency response with accurate audio drivers
- Features impedance and power handling optimization for high-level performance
- Compatible with professional as well as home audio devices
- Made with adjustable headband along with collapsible construction
- provides comfort, softness, and great portability
price rate is quite high
Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Studio Monitor Headphone is a low price member of the ATH family. Its price rate is affordable which can make you more interest to get this one. It has come with the advanced build quality and engineering.
The headphone has a 40 mm drivers. These drivers go with rare earth magnets that can attract sound. It features voice coils made of copper-clad aluminum wire. The low-frequency performance of this headphone helps for perfect tuning. It has a circumaural design. It contours around the ears for offering excellent sound isolation.
The best part of this headphone is it is very much cheap in price. You can easily afford them. But the problem is the noise cancellation quality of this headphone is not adequate. Sometimes, it bothers while recording. It should be improved for better recording.
- Manufactured with the advanced build quality and adaptive engineering
- Offers thick 40 mm drivers for proper and smooth sound quality
- Features rare earth magnets with copper and aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuning is awesome for enhancing low-frequency performance
- You can enjoy excellent sound isolation in heavy noise or loud environments
- Noise cancellation is not so good
- Battery life should be higher.