Want to know how to change imei number of Samsung Mobile? Here, wait for a Right and easy way for you. I just want to say you a very easy trick to change your Samsung mobile IMEI number. This method also works for Nokia, Micromax, HTC, Motorola, Lava, any Chinese and any android phone. This is an ever easiest and safe method for changing any Android smartphone IMEI number within a minute.
This method is not only work in Samsung phone it also works for any root and unrooted android device. A lot of people changing their IMEI for making unlimited money by creating a lot of account by their single Android device.
Note – This method is used for Educational purpose only.IMEI number changing is illegal in some countries. So try this method at your own risk.
What is IMEI:
IMEI full meaning is International Mobile Equipment Identity.IMEI is a 15 – 17 digit code, every mobile phone has a unique IMEI number.It is in GSM and UMTS network to prevent from initial calls when the mobile phone is stolen and misplaced.
All mobile device, the IMEI Seen on the display when the mobile user dial *#06# into the mobile dial pad.
How to change imei number of Samsung Mobile
- Go to play store download the MTK engineer app or Mobile Uncle App for your Samsung mobile or your android device.
- Open the MTK engineer app or Mobile Uncle Apk.
- Tap or select Engineer Mode > Engineer Mode (MTK).
- After selecting engineer mode scroll down and click to CDS Information
- Then click to Radio Information.
- Two options will be there, you see here two option like Phone 1 or phone 2 selects any one
- You will see an option like AT+ and click on it.
- After click on it enter your 15 digit IMEI (Example: AT+ 765456789012345 )
- Then click SEND AT COMMAND button.
- After completing above process Restart your Samsung mobile or your Android device and you will see your new IMEI for your Samsung mobile or your android device.
- That’s all.
IMEI Change For Rooted Android Device:
This method works for only Rooted devices. You could change your Samsung mobile or any android device MEI number easily.
Requirements for changing new IMEI number for your Samsung and another android phone:
- Rooted Samsung mobile or your Android Device
- Xposed should be installed on your Samsung device or an Android device.
- Go to play store and download IMEI Changer app – Download IMEI Changer
Change IMEI Number For Rooted Android Phone:
- At First,
Dial *#06# on your Samsung mobile or another phone to see your original IMEI number.
- Now, write down your original IMEI number on a secure place for future use.
- Then go to Xposed then click Modules
- Check the box IMEI Changer A2pk as Module.
- Now Restart your Samsung mobile or other Device.
- After Restarting your device, you will see your original IMEI number & new IMEI number.
- Now, enter your new IMEI Number in NEW IMEI NUMBER box.
- Then ok on Apply.
- Restart your Samsung mobile and again to set this new IMEI.
- Now dial *#06# to see your new IMEI.
- That’s all.
If you have followed the above instruction I hope that you know how to change the imei number of Samsung Mobile. For any kind of help comment here and stay connected with us.
Caution – – This method is used for Educational purpose only.IMEI number changing is illegal in some countries. So try this method at your own risk.